Sunday 13 December 2015

#KeepSmiling

Welcome to 7artsclicks

(All the Characters are fictitious)




A Young Boy got a message to his mobile from A Young Girl Who is a friend of the young boy. Their Conversations as follows
The Young Girl: Hi.

The Young Boy: Hi, How are you?
The Young Girl: I am fine and you?
The Young Boy: I am Good. Have You had your dinner?
The Young Girl: Yes, I had and you?
The Young Boy: Not yet.
The Young Girl: Why? It's already 10 and getting late.
The Young Boy: I'm not feeling hungry.
The Young Girl: Have you eaten outside?
The Young Boy: No.
The Young Girl: Then why are you not feeling hungry?
The Young Boy: Nothing.
The Young Girl: No,No,Something is there. You're hidding it.

The Young Boy: Today i went to some place to do some thing. I had kept many hopes on it. But it was not be succeeded. I was very Disappointed.
The Young Girl: Disappointed? Don't worry my dear friend.
The Young Boy: I had kept many hopes on it. Had i succeeded,i would have done another work. But i was not Successful.
The Young Girl: It seems that you are in depression,doesn't it?
The Young Boy: May Be
The Young Girl: OK,Just answer my question you weren't succeeded,does it mean you will never be succeeded in your entire life?
The Young Boy: Of course not.
The Young Girl: Then why are you in depression? Don't be in depression. You aren't succeded just for "Now". That's it. 

The Young Boy: OK,thank You. Thank You so much for motivating me. I'll have my dinner.
The Young Girl: That's good. OK,Have a dinner. #KeepSmiling and Good Night
The Young Boy: All Out.
The Young Girl: It's funny.
Next day morning The Young Boy got a message to his mobile from The Young Girl like this
A Depression makes you 100 times Weak Whereas A Simple Smile makes you 1000 times Strong. So,Never lose your Smile.
#KeepSmiling
Have a Nice day
and
Good Morning:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer It

Answer the following question x=?