Saturday 25 April 2015

Oho,That's the secret of your success

(All the Characters are fictitious)
Friend1: To whom you'll say,if you want to say "Thank you" in your life?
Friend2: To my wife.
Friend1: To your wife?why?
Friend2: Because, i used to feed i cooked food my wife daily, even though she knows cooking.
Friend1: Wait,You used to cook daily?hey,You are hiding the fact,tell me the fact yaar.
Friend2: No no, i am not hiding the fact,I'm telling the truth,i understand what are you thinking in your mind. But my wife isn't like all wives.She tastes and bears my cooking. She tells my mistakes. I used to correct it. Later i learnt cooking perfectly and i became One of the Best Chef in the world.
Friend1: That means behind your success,your wife role was much there,wasn't it?Oho,That's the secret of your success. I've a wife not as your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer It

Answer the following question x=?