Sunday 3 May 2015

If all boys thinks like you

Welcome to 7artsclicks
(All the Characters are fictitious)
A young boy entered in a general store, Shopkeeper welcomed the young boy.
Shopkeeper: Hi sir,how are you?
Young Boy: I'm fine and you uncle?
Shopkeeper: Me too. You came here for mobile recharge,right sir?
Young Boy: Call me Boy not sir. You're right uncle. But How did you guess it correctly?
Shopkeeper: OK young boy. You are our regular customer.
Young Boy: OK OK,as usual recharge with Rs.50 uncle.
Shopkeeper: Type your number young boy.
Young Boy: I typed it uncle.
Shopkeeper: I've a doubt. You always recharged your mobile with Rs.50,is it for your girl friend
Young Boy: (smiled) No, I've no girl friend. I'm an unemploy uncle.
Shopkeeper: So what  if you're an unemploy?
Young Boy: I'm 25 years old,an unemploy and still depending on my father. Recharging my mobile,pocket money,wondering on the roads with friends by bike means petrol expenditures,outside food,seeing newly released movie on first day first show and some times buying ticket in black etc which all are an extra expenditures to my father through me. In addition to that,maintaining a girl friend which is a double extra expenditure to my father through me. So, I've no girl friend.
Shopkeeper: Do you mean maintaining a girl friend is a double extra expenditure?
Young Boy: No no,not that. Depending on father money when you're grown-up is an extra expenditure,besides maintaining a girl friend with father money is a double extra expenditure.
Shopkeeper: OK, presently you've no girl friend,but in future?
Young Boy: May be. I'm also a boy. I too want to maintain a girl friend,but not with my father money. In my point of view,the boys who lives on their father's money has no right to maintain a girl friend.
Shop Keeper: Now i got it. If all boys thinks like you,our world will be changed.
Young Boy: I've not said all these that all boys think like me. Every one has their own opinion. I thought like that. I said my opinion. That's it. Hm mm...we forgot to recharge my mobile.
Shopkeeper: It is five minutes that i recharged your mobile. Rs. 50?
Young Boy: Here it is. OK, thank you uncle. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer It

Answer the following question x=?