Sunday 24 May 2015

So sad

Welcome to 7artsclicks
(All the Characters are fictitious)
A Young Boy and a young girl fell in love. But they never proposed with each other. The girl had a feeling that she is a girl,how could she propose the boy firstly. So,she wanted the boy should propose her firstly. But the boy was scaring to propose her. The girl got to know this and said "If he scares to propose me,how will he take care of me in future?". So,he decided one day and called her mobile and said "Today is my birthday. Come to my birthday party at my home on today's evening". She wished him and told that she would come.
On the evening,she wore a beautiful white dress,looked like angel came from the heaven. She went to young boy's home holding bouquet in her hands. But no one is there,no birthday party arrangements,the hall is full of silence. She was shocked. The young girl said "Excuse me! is anyone here?". She heard "Yes" from outside "Who are you?". The young boy came in front her. She smiled.
Young girl: You said today is your birthday,but no one is here. Why?
Young boy: Actually,today isn't my birthday. I wanted to tell you something. I didn't know how to tell it. I thought if i invite you to my birthday party,you will come and i can tell what i want to say. So,i said like that.
Young girl: I see. What do you want to say to me?
Young boy: Actually,I've been trying to say this for last three months. But i couldn't. Finally,i decided that i could say it. After saying it,don't be angry on me.
Young girl: (she understood that he was proposing her and excited) OK,i'm waiting.
Young boy: (He wanted to begin it firstly. Shivering) Let me have water.(Took a long breath) you you you you are so beautiful.
Young girl smiled and turned her face. Suddenly,she got angry on him. She said "Idiot" and threw bouquet on him and went away.
Why she got angry on him?
Didn't she like his words?
What really happened?
Viewers,are you getting this kind of questions in your mind?
OK,Before you know,take a short break.
As it's not a channel,revealing it right now.
She was at young boy home,right? when she turned her face,she saw a Calender which was hanging. It showed that day date i.e Apr 1st. She thought he lied that she isn't beautiful. So, she scolded him and went away. But he didn't know that day is Apr 1st. Is that means When someone fell in love,the someone will forget the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer It

Answer the following question x=?